Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 1 for a health care account located in Boston, MA.
New England Baptist Hospital is a small boutique hospital focused on Muscular Skeletal diseases and Orthopedic Surgery. The client's expectation is that the patient experience is top shelf. The hospital has received the Guardian Award for Exceptional Patient Service for 9 years in a row. Retail sales are 1.2 million dollars per year. Catering is upscale. Sodexo is expected to support and provide exceptional service to community events. #LI
Key to our success is being perceived as innovative in the area of Health, Wellness and Sustainability. Department is part of the REACH Obesity Project.
It is the policy of our client, New England Baptist Hospital, that employees are prohibited from using any nicotine containing products. The successful applicant will be required to submit to drug and nicotine tests.
Seeking bilingual candidates; the ability to speak Spanish and or Portuguese will assist in managing this workforce.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team. If you are an experienced Food Service Manager with high energy and want to make an impact, consider applying today!
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies