Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Business Development Manager develops relationships with insurance brokers to deliver to their clients benefit education and communication with the ultimate goal of selling Chubb Workplace Benefits' supplemental products to that client base.
- Develop and prospect for new broker relationships and customers
- Strengthen current relationships through on-going contact and customer service
- Meet management productivity standards of $1 million GAP annually.
- Attend required team meetings and conference calls
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Follow company policies and standards
Minimum 8 years of successful brokerage sales in voluntary and/or ancillary markets
- Track record of annual sales in excess of $2M
- Strong knowledge of brokerage industry trends and competitor benchmarks
- Strong personal initiative; ability to work independently
- Strong communication, customer service and relationship management ability
- Strong organizational ability
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Solid computer skills
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years' experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting - Oct 20, 2017, 2:06:40 PM