Requisition Primary Location
We have an immediate position open for Lube Technician to work on our fleet of trucks as well as heavy equipment at Front Range Landfill in Erie, CO. Competitive pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation.
Will be trained to perform preventive maintenance services needed and light repair; including oil changes, filters and lube work.
Performs overall vehicle inspections Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment
Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program
Performs maintenance related work as required
Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standard.
- 1+ years of previous lube tech experience is highly preferred, but will possibly train an individual with strong mechanical background that has transferable skills.
- Experience working around or on Heavy Trucks and/or Equipment is preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to test repairs to ensure proper safe completion
- Ability to read reports and complete forms; including communication skills
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information please visit www.wasteconnections.com.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).