Requisition Primary Location
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services. Performs inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns. Class B CDL preferred or ability to obtain in the future.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as needed. 45 hours a week average.