Combined Insurance, is seeking a Compliance Manager within our Latino Markets to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
Responsible for all Compliance activities for the Latino markets. This position will be responsible for all agent training, teaching of business conduct and zero tolerance rules and other compliance priorities. The position will be responsible for assisting the market in managing the outside appointment process and integrating new geographic markets into the Combined Latino market.
- Responsible for all compliance and training activities for the Latino markets
- Track the progress of compliance and training activities including code of conduct certification
- Main point of contact for Latino market on all compliance related tasks and initiatives
- Assist agents in understanding Combined's compliance policies and procedures
- Coordinate details associated with ongoing investigations, assist with confidential matters, and perform research for special projects as assigned
- Responsible for accurate reporting and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor consumer complaints and provide remedial training to address consumer issues
- Manage the Latino market outside appointment program
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department and throughout the organization
- Performs other duties as required
- Fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written
- Previous experience as a licensed sales agent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Minimum of 10 years compliance experience.
- Basic understanding of reporting principles and practices.
- Knowledge and experience with insurance sales, especially accident, health and life.
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to interact with customers and business partners in a professional manner
- Ability to make prompt, sound, decisions based upon analysis of complex issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain direction and professionalism in high-pressure situations
- Willingness to embrace change and successfully implement new approaches and ideas
- Ability to foster teamwork toward a common objective
- Strong work ethic with customer centric focus
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- High School/ GED required, Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Nov 3, 2017, 11:35:23 AM