Sodexo is seeking a dynamic Environmental Services Operations Manager for Penn Rehab in Philadelphia, PA. PCRC is a 120 bed Long Term Care facilty. The positon manages housekeeping services and day to day management of staff. This is a full service account in downtown Philadelphia, PA for Day Shift. Seeking a "Difference Maker" to enhance our overall impact for our patient satisfaction scores, employee engagement, and have a passion for training.
-customer service & client relations
-creating strategic action plans for work areas & project planning
-strong computer skills to include: tele-tracking and email
--hospital EVS experience a plus
-focus on patient satisfaction is paramount
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
- has in-depth knowledge of Sodexo ES systems and processes including TRAKKAR, UOS, Gold Check, ENGAGE and black light inspections;
- possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has 2 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience in a hospital or healthcare environment;
- has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management; has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;is proficient with computers and other technology.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the success of our company. Come be a part of Sodexo where patients are the heart of everything we do.
Apply online today!
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexho safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.