Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking a passionate Executive Chef 2 for a very busy corporate cafe in Bridgewater, NJ. This chef will manage multiple points of service, including cafeteria and catering offering a very high-end on-trend food program. They will focus on quality and consistency, safety and sanitation, and continuously finding new ways to improve our services at the account. They will have the skills needed to lead a team of 20 employees to excellence and manage a high-volume location of about $5M annually. Primary operating hours are 6am-4pm with occasional evening and weekend events.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Services__
Sodexo Corporate Environments - Click _HERE_ to read more
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.