Don’t miss out on this opportunity to utilize your drive and passion to lead a food service program to the next level! Sodexo's School Services Division is seeking a high energy Food Service Manager at Francis Howell School District, located in St. Charles, MO. This position will report directly to the General Manager and will oversee a non-unionized team of 40+ employees, serving 6 locations.
Day to day, this role will be responsible for serving the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program, and overseeing cafeteria operations while overseeing a central production kitchen/warehouse. Specific duties will include supervising front of the house operations as well as the food production staff, purchasing and receiving food and supplies, monitoring inventory and data entry in our financial system.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Strong technical and analytical skills mandatory for this position. Experience managing a food service team in an education environment is strongly preferred. Exceptional client relations and team building skills a must!
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement