Sodexo currently has an opportunity for a Retail Manager 3 to join our food services team at Doctor's Medical Center located in Modesto, CA. This person will be responsible for the management of a high volume, fast paced retail environment.
The Retail Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of, a free standing cafeteria and Starbucks kiosk. The selected candidate will also be responsible for manging catered events. As Catering Manager, you will have direct contact with our customers and will work to organize and establish event logistics and execution. You will also work with the Chef on menu creation. We are seeking a high energetic manager to guide staff, respond to customer needs and strive toward serving quality meals in a clean fresh environment.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Continue to innovate the retail and catered offerings at this account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Provide the customer with a consistent quality experience.
- Maintain cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory, and purchasing.
- Monitor and report on the unit retail budget annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting for this high volume retail location.
- Management, team-building and scheduling of 30 employees.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Drive sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
Keywords: Retail, food service, catering
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.