Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at North Shore Medical Center, Salem hospital & Union Hospital. Selected candidate will manage both the inpatient and outpatient nutrition programs and work side by side with Patient Services manager at both Salem Hospital in Salem, MA and Union Hospital in Lynn, MA.
Reporting to the General Manager of Food & Nutrition, the Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 2 years acute care clinical experience and at least 2 years of lead or management experience.
- Be part of the daily operation and rotate weekends.
- Supervise and mentor a team of 10 dietitians.
- Represent the department on hospital wide nursing and medical staff committees.
- Be responsible for meeting The Joint Commission/state/federal and company standards
- Serve in a leadership role on the Nutrition Services team, assisting with food service initiatives to improve the patient experience.
- Drive patient satisfaction.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
To learn more visit:https://nsmc.partners.org/locations/salem_hospital
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view all of our open positions, go to our ClinicalMicrosite:_ http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).