Are you highly organized and enjoy working at a fast pace?
Sodexo has a new opening for an Executive Assistant 2 at our North American Headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. This Executive Assistant 2 will provide administrative support to the _VP, Global HR-Seniors. Candidates who have strong experience supporting senior level leaders with global interaction are encouraged to apply.
Purpose Of The Job:
- Provides a wide range of support services to a senior global executive to ensure efficiency and day to day activities run smoothly. Keeps him/her proactively informed and prepared for upcoming commitments and deliverables. Makes recommendations based on understanding the organization, business, personnel and procedures.
- Responsibilities can encompass organizational and administrative functions as well as project oriented activities. Work typically involves handling confidential and sensitive matters.
- Prepares and maintains various office reports to include creating spreadsheets, presentations and status reports as well as meeting agendas, minutes, etc.
- Serves as the liaison and bridge for smooth communication between department senior leaders globally, the wider-team/manager’s direct reports and external audiences. Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees all administrative activities across the business as contact person/gate keeper between management, the wider team and external partners/clients. Liaise with executives and senior administrative assistants to handle request and make recommendations/decisions. _ Responsible to safeguard information that is sometimes confidential.
- Intricate diary management across various time zones and countries, with ability to make decisions, manage adjustments and time sensitive changes.
- Prepares reports, email correspondence, letters, forms as well as assist in developing presentations, reading, and researching information.
- Management of expense reporting and other required business reporting.
- Ad-hoc project management, office management and event support.
- Associate's Degree (or higher is preferred)
- 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
Provides advanced secretarial and administrative support for a member of Sodexo's Regional Leadership Committee. Work is generally varied and administrative or project oriented. Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Often responsible for interpreting internal policies and procedures. Work typically involves handling confidential and sensitive matters. Within established guidelines, makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work.