MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Oversees daily store operations. This includes all items necessary to open their respective branch on a daily basis: employee scheduling, product inventory, advertising within the store, systems readiness, cleanliness and store presentation.
- Associate coaching. Developing a professional sales force requires ongoing, personal coaching sessions with each associate (3-4 Financial Associates) and day to day operations management.
- Review and manage all underwriting and loan procedures for the branch.
- Review opening and closing reports for all branch services.
- Cash review and inventory of all products in branch daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for respective branch; branch will offer a full range of financial service products. These products include money transaction services (e.g. wire transfers, money orders, check cashing, bill pay, phone cards), banking products (e.g. installment loans), professional services (e.g. income tax services), automobile insurance and payment vehicles (e.g. prepaid debit cards). Responsible for personnel in each branch. Typically each branch employ 3-4 associates, Branch Manager will ensure their branch is staffed appropriately. Ensure all personnel perform their job duties and that they understand the overall company objectives as well as their individual branch objectives and that they work together to achieve the stated objectives. Be available to help resolve conflicting objectives. Reinforce continuously respectful communication between all departments. Oversee and continue to build a professional sales workforce that is devoted to personal, relationship based sales; Ensure all associates interact frequently with customers regarding their need and interest in financial service products, ensuring associate turn these interactions into product sales. The Branch Manager is responsible for leading and modeling this behavior with associates.
- Oversees and promote company's business strategy; that is based on two critical components.
- Relationship Lending. Engage customers in the traditional, high-touch manner. Conversation and personal relationships will be the key to success. All products will be sold and serviced within the branch, with a strong emphasis on knowing your customer and community.
- Technology. Technology in key ways to support a business plan that is cost effective, and manageable. Installment loan underwriting will be performed with modern systems and decision science methods.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or higher from a two-four year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior managerial experience
- Salaried (Exempt)
- Non-standard work hours as needed to support associates and service hours of operation and volume.