At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations.
We are seeking a Food Operations Manager at SSM Health St Louis University Hospital, a level 1 trauma center, teaching facility with 356 licensed beds. The Operations Manager will have oversight of our food service operation, including "Expressly For You" patient dining program, retail cafeteria, internal and external catering services and food production.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include;
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- development of strategic plans and project management;
- create a positive environment with front-line staff to enhance engagement; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards of operations are meet or exceed goals.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
Connect with this recruiter on _ _LinkedIn_ or _Twitter_ _for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
- Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
- At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies