Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to provided staff relief to our teams throughout the Promedica Health system. Newly Registered Dietitians encouraged to apply.
In this full-time, benefits eligible role, the dietitian will provide clinical and operational support to our Food and Nutrition Services teams at acute care and senior living accounts. This includes but not limited to: filling in for vacations, leave of absences, implementation of new food and nutrition programs or software and training of staff.
The dietitian collaborates with members of the health care team to:
- Provide Medical nutrition therapy.
- Identifies patients at nutritional risk based on hospital policy.
- Assesses nutritional needs and identifies nutrient requirements according to age and disease specific needs of patients.
- Develops and implements the nutrition care plan for all assigned patients.
- Fosters continuity of care among all phases across the continuum of care.
- Continuously evaluates and monitors the effectiveness and outcomes of medical nutrition therapy interventions.
- Provides nutrition education to patients and family members on appropriate food selections and eating behaviors to accomplish patient goals.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Acts as a resource for dietetic technicians and mentors dietetics students.
- Actively assesses, evaluates and maintains professional development and competencies.
- Assist the Food Service team as needed to support food service operations.
Locations that will be supported include but are not limited to: The Toledo Hospital, The Toledo Children’s Hospital, Flower Hospital, Bay Park Hospital, Wildwood Orthopedic Center, Defiance Regional Hospital, Fostoria Community Hospital, Memorial Hospital, Provincial House, Bixby Hospital, Herrick Hospital, Charlotte Stevenson Manor, Monroe Regional Hospital, Community Health Center of Branch County, Lima Memorial Hospital, and the St Luke's Hospital.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer its employees and view open positions, go to: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations.
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.
-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).