Sodexo’s North America Workforce Management Team is in search of a Director of Labor and Workforce Analytics. The Director of Labor and Workforce Analytics has a primary responsibility of leading the labor data analytics, overseeing all activities and ensuring alignment with Sodexo’s North America Region Workforce Management vision and objectives. The Director aligns and directs the management, development, and integration of labor data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of the region. This position will focus on leading the development and implementation of a standardized end to end labor budgeting to labor performance analytics process. This includes the design, development and deployment of this harmonized, enterprise-wide process and model, allocating market labor targets and budgets to daily unit / cost center labor plans, and measuring actual results against plans.
The leader will play an active leadership in all activities from pre-sales planning to new opening, engagement of operations, analytics and visibility of key metrics that reduce and optimize the proper use of Overtime and temporary employee labor. The focus of operating the system while leading the adoption and partnership with Operations of the strategy, planning, execution, contract compliance, and risk mitigation. This position will partner with The Food and Facility Management platform leaders to align the master data, KPI’s and outcomes that lead to the optimization of labor but also the delivery of integrated solutions that reduce manual processes, automate controls and build on best practices in the workforce management field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the labor data analytics department, overseeing all activities and ensuring alignment with the region’s Workforce Management vision and objectives
- Align and direct the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of the business
- Oversight and adoption of the daily use of Kronos and labor Analytics to drive Operations benefits, efficiencies that reduce manual work and or result in direct savings to labor
- Drives and oversees initiatives to meet and even exceed performance expectations, key metrics, and enable overall profitability of the business
- Ensure the efficiencies and drive support for labor saving activities and behavior changes within the pattern of management at all levels that drive usage, adoption and ultimately optimization of labor
- Drive the adoption of the right behaviors and modernized patterns of management across all levels of the organizational hierarchy in support of labor minded activities and utilization of the new tools
- Provides management visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction and KPI’s
- Participating in cross-functional meetings with Operating Segments, Transversal Functions and within Service Operations; taking leadership of the outcomes while driving the collaboration and accountability of all parties
- Support the Market Labor Team with information and insights using the Analytics tools to drive Labor Optimization goals for the region
- Support the Labor Steering Committee and participate on the Labor Governance team as needed
- Support other business executives and departmental leaders in making strategic, data-driven decisions
- Collaborates with Transversal and Segment Finance to ensure the alignment of Workforce Analytic strategies and tools within the region
Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field preferred. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Working experience in data analytics, preferably working as a Head of Analytics.
Up to 50% Travel may be required
Preferred candidate to reside on the East Coast #LI
Key member of the team that will drive a large scale programs including the development and implementation of strategies, roadmaps, plans, and end to end processes supporting specific areas of focus such as Labor, Food Management, Facility Management, Finance. Responsibilities include staffing, organizing and leading cross functional, cross divisional teams, and vendor project teams, program management of multiple projects and teams, and PMO support for the program area. This position is an active member of the Program Team who consults regularly with leadership from operations and functional areas, provides recommendations to corporate HQ senior leadership and takes action to lead the attainment of the programs objectives.