This position will support test development and test execution activities, using both manual test methods and automated test tools for Rockwell's software and hardware offerings. Document and report product defects using analytical domain skills and knowledge. Work with product stakeholders to ensure defects are characterized accurately and root cause is clearly understood. The scope of work is generally focused on complex test engineering tasks to ensure quality software and hardware products are developed.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Estimate, plan, develop, and execute tests: system, integration, performance, functional, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple activities in parallel.
- Work closely with development, requirements analysts, and others to ensure proper resolution to reproducible defects.
- Actively participate in peer reviews as required for test collateral.
- Ensure test collateral validates documented requirements.
- Utilize automated test tools and methods to ensure full functional coverage is attained.
- Ability to debug complex issues and perform ad-hoc testing to determine the root cause of issues.
- Ability to convey thoughts and opinions to others with differing points of view
- 4-year degree, or 5+ years software testing work experience.
- Experience in Windows and/or Mobile environments
- 1+ year experience in Software Testing, or other Testing/Quality Assurance role
- Ability to estimate test effort: test development and test execution
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- A passion for delivering the highest quality products
- Understand interrelationship between processes across business units and functions
- Balances adherence to defined standards, methods and procedures with attention to opportunities for process improvement; helps others do same
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.