Bin Repair Technician
Hobbs, New Mexico
Requisition Primary Location
R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country.
We have an immediate position open for a Bin Repair Technician at Hauling site in Hobbs, New Mexico. In this position, you will be performing repairs on metal containers as well as doing some container washing, forklift operating and keeping the container storage yard organized.
- Wire Feed and some ARC welding
- Metal container repair and fabrication
- Painting containers
- Some container washing
- Forklift work
- Keeping container storage yard organized and clean
- Other duties as assigned.
- Capable of performing repairs in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- Sufficient strength for handling large parts and tools
- Be able to bend, crouch, kneel, stoop and work
- Have a minimum of 1 year welding and fabricating experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using a forklift
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)