Sodexo seeks a qualified Security & Life Safety Manager in Albany, GA; with experience working in a corporate environment. This manager will be a part of the Sodexo Management team and over see the day to day operations of all aspects of security.
Support the AM in the continuous review and implementation of security management best practice into the team.
Monitor and improve the levels of customer satisfaction for manned security delivery.
Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
Ensure that records are maintained and updated as required.
Support in delivering and maximizing profitability of the security service.
Assist in managing the forecast and spend of agency related costs.
Ensure that staff adopts a commercial approach to service recognizing opportunities for service growth and the requirements of the contract framework.
- Support AM in operational HR responsibilities to recruit, retain and develop the security team.
- Set objectives for direct reports as per company procedure.
- Demonstrate fairness in managing direct reports and all staff within area of responsibility.
- Deliver excellent communications and motivation for all direct reports.
- Work with HR and the secure central team to ensure all new starters are vetted, trained and licensed in accordance to the contractual and statute requirements.
- Deliver to all new starters a formal induction and site specific training.
- Ensure objectives, performance reviews toolbox talks and secure development program are completed as per company policy.
- Identify training needs and ensure accurate site records are maintained at all times.
- Reduce labor turnover by proactively managing people issues in co-operation with other internal departments
- Demonstrated knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control room and CCTV operations.
- Successful track record of delivering security solutions to internal client base.
- Private security or public police experience preferred.
Previous experience in Corporate Security is a plus
Seeks and develops potential new business leads within an assigned geographic area. Visits and inspects current accounts on a regular bases. Monitors cost control programs. Investigates areas that do not meet Sodexo standards and recommends improvement strategies to GM. Initiates strategic action plans with the GM. Assists DM/GM in re-negotiating terms of contract during contract renewals. Assists management team in developing account business plans to enhance customer service, facility layout and design, account profitability and retention, and client and customer satisfaction.