Sodexo Health Care is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 to assist in supporting the successful operation of Sodexo food service programs for hospital systems located in SC, GA, TN. The ideal candidate will reside in either South Carolina. This position requires extensive travel and overnight stays depending on location. This is a temporary position to last six months up to one year with the possibility of moving into a permanent role within the region at any time.
The selected individual will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day dining services operations and implementing Sodexo standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of BOH systems such as FMS, SMG, TMC, labor management, etc. He or she may be used to fill in for a manager while they are away, lead a new sale opening and hire/train frontline staff in Sodexo systems and standards
Qualifications for the Food Operations Manager include patient dining experience, culinary knowledge, retail food service operations and catering services experience. Prior food service experience in a high volume healthcare environment preferred. Position requires excellent communication skills and computer literacy. HACCP knowledge and Serv-Safe certification required. _The selected individual will provide strategic leadership while driving tactical initiatives to exceed patient and client expectations. Utilize and develop our systems approach to seek consistency with all operational outcomes and business strategies. Knowledge of Sodexo Healthcare systems is a plus and preferred.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies