Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 for Chippenham Medical Center in Richmond VA. Chippenham Medical Center is at 466 bed acute care facility within the HCA hospital network and part of the CJW Hospital system.
Seeking candidates familiar with Patient Meal Delivery Systems such as Sodexo's AYR (At Your Request). Seeking experience with retail excellence and catering. Retail sales (including a Starbucks location), of over 1 million and catering sales of over 300k.
Will oversee 7 managers an up to 70 employees.
It is a level 2 trauma center and has the second highest ER visits in the state of VA. This account is highly visible within the HCA network.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies