If you are an experienced leader in Facilities Management looking for an exciting next step in your career, read on.
Sodexo, a global leader in Quality of Life Services, Facilities management has a District Manager, Facilities opportunity available supporting one of our global FM partners within a large geography covering a high volume of technical services in the manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for a high profile client portfolio at approximately $15M in revenue. Strategic client relations and partnerships, strong communication and leadership ability and experience managing a multi-site portfolio are a MUST. Hard FM services experience is required.
You are the candidate if you have demonstrated experience and success in:
- Draft and execute strategic plans from the company and client
- Meet established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Establish and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build and develop the FM staff to exceptional service and performance levels
- Have knowledge of and experience in all facets of service delivery including:
- Facilities maintenance
- Direct and oversee all aspects of building and systems management
- Proactively solve problems for client
- Manage construction and other projects
- Manage client and Sodexo budgets
If the above list describes your experience, read on…
- Four (4) year degree or an equivalent combination of education training and experience in skilled trades.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in facilities management including custodial operations, grounds and landscape operations and maintenance, engineering, maintenance, construction experience with related continuous education courses. Computer literate with excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communications.
Serves as the primary representative of Sodexo for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager's.