Product Information Specialist Bilingual French
360 U.S. Highway 206, Flanders, New Jersey 07836
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Our Customer Product Information Representative team represents the Benjamin Moore brands for all Customers by providing excellent customer service and answering technical product questions while developing relationships with our customers. You will know all of our brands inside and out and make sure that the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company. The ideal candidate will be a true "people person." If you're the type of person who enjoys finding creative ways to resolve problems and wants to grow with a company, then this is where you belong.
- Provides accurate, timely responses for a broad range of technical product inquiries from retailers, end users, architects, designers, field personnel
- Educates callers to properties and advantages of our product offerings, both in general and within a given end use
- Works in conjunction with the chemists regarding advanced technical inquiries
- Knowledge of competitor products and converting to our brands
- Assists in converting competitive specifications into Benjamin Moore & Co. products, both architectural and industrial maintenance
- Refers calls to appropriate personnel regarding sales opportunities, retailer prospects, product complaints and environmental/regulatory inquiries etc.
- Enters complaint data for our Product Portfolio (CRM) for analysis by Product Complaint Resolution Team
- Conducts research analysis and reports to share with Market Development, Brand and Product groups
- Shares new learnings with Customer Experience team to ensure consistent information
- Coordinates with others in the Customer Experience team to ensure proper service coverage
- Excellent Knowledge of marketing programs and related information
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Benjamin Moore & Co/competitive product knowledge.
- Superior knowledge with company systems including, Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Effective verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for success.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing situations, how to best prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Specific markets require fluency in both English and French.
- Flexible schedule availability to meet business needs.