101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, New Jersey 07645
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore is currently seeking a CRM Manager to join our IT team at our Corporate Headquarters in Montvale, NJ. The role requires that the individual be a self-starter with demonstrated skills managing a Dynamics 365 CRM environment with consideration for resilience, performance, extensibility and security.
Responsible for oversight of all technical aspects of the Dynamics 365 CRM environment including development, configuration, design, external application integration and business intelligence.
- Partner with applicable IT teams including Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Application Development and Quality Assurance (QA) to address CRM related needs in the areas of BI, Analytics, Master Data Management (MDM), Application Integration and QA.
- Participate as a member of the IT Architecture Review Board (ARB) to represent and propose enterprise level CRM solutions and technical considerations related to architecture, design and integration.
- Provide guidance and direction to CRM development vendor team and internal CRM support analyst.
- Partner with CRM development vendor to deliver design thinking workshops and prototype solutions to quickly validate assumptions and benefits and improve software delivery outcomes.
- Review and negotiate vendor SOWs for CRM related projects
- Responsible for tracking spend against budget for CRM related development, maintenance and support activities.
- Manage and coordinate the application upgrade activities in accordance with the required Dynamics 365 CRM release schedule.
- Responsible for the change control process for all CRM application development activities while adhering to ITIL principles and best practices for development, testing, build and release management and deployment of software.
- Partner with various functional areas and business stakeholders to define a holistic strategy and roadmap for CRM to address current and future business needs.
- Partner with sales to provide key insights and recommendations for improving user adoption of CRM.
- Assist cross functional personnel in analyzing and improving business processes and workflow with applicable technology solutions within CRM and related Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Meet with stakeholders in various functional areas to determine needs, solicit feedback on CRM related service levels and implement solutions to address issues.
5+ years of total experience with Dynamics CRM design, development and technical project management.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Application considerations including architecture, design, and development of web applications, web APIs and integrations spanning applications deployed in public cloud, private cloud and on premise implementations.
- Experience using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience with Jira or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for Agile work tracking, development of user stories, QA script generation and tracking
- Experience with automated testing using tools like Selenium is a plus
- Experience with Git and Source Control tools like TFS or VSTS
- Development and configuration experience with SharePoint online, O365 groups, Yammer, Delve and related Microsoft O356 and cloud technologies is a plus.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and 3rd party development teams.
- Familiarity with ITSM tools and ITIL principles related to incident, problem, change and release management activities
- Excellent organizational, time management, judgment, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong project management skills including ability to coordinate cross-functional resources
- Proven ability to successfully lead and deliver critical, enterprise-level initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior business and technical management.
- Ability to set and meet long term goals and maintain high quality work standards.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of best practices for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service with respect to CRM activities.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company experience is preferred.