We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Analyst to work in our vibrant Arlington, VA office.
The Product Marketing Analyst will develop content and interface between the organization's channel and product management teams. The Product Marketing team is responsible for globally increasing the commercial teams productivity and revenue outcomes by deploying marketing assets with clear product messaging and positioning. Activities for the Product Marketing team include executing marketing strategy through a compelling product message and value proposition through content development and sales tools.
The Product Marketing Analyst for Talent Assessmentwill report to the
Global Product Marketing Lead of the Talent Assessment business unit and will have global product marketing responsibility for pre-hire talent assessment offerings as well as new offerings. The individual in this role will have responsibilities to include:
Supporting revenue growth in the talent assessment business by executing marketing strategy and planning
Develop marketing and social content, such as case studies, videos, blogs, and white papers
Deploy messaging, positioning and competitive differentiation for taking products to market through collateral, training materials, pitch decks, and other sales /tools
Work closely with product team to help define compelling storyline for the product
Partnering with the other
Talent Assessment marketing team members (Channel Marketing, PR, and Digital Marketing) to execute marketing plans
A successful candidate will possess:
College degree in a related discipline.
Ideally 2-4 years marketing or sales experience.
Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the "final mile" of action and outcomes.
- Able to influence and advise internal partners on marketing strategy and direction
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Strong writing and editing skills; Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depict key insights; Synthesizes competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy; able present data clearly and succinctly
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills