Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you like working in a fast paced environment? We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in our Minneapolis, MN office. This individual will be a strategic recruiting partner for hiring managers. This person will execute upon full life-cycle recruiting activity and recruit for key roles across various groups, with a focus on sales and professional services positions.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in selected disciplines to fulfill existing positions and future positions as they are identified.
- Provide guidance to candidates through the interview process from first round interview through offer stage.
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing.
- Act as liaison between clients and candidates by managing candidates expectations to align with levels of experience and current market trends, and by making and negotiating offers of employment.
- Develop/maintain strong knowledge of functional recruiting domain, trends in functional talent market and network of local talent potentially "in play.
- Partner with associated HR Generalists and other resources, ensuring that recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy across profiles. Maintain frequent contact with Talent Partners to anticipate future hiring needs and proactively adapt recruiting strategy with senior-most line partners.
- Hold "equal voice" in mid-to-senior level decision conversations through demonstration of business/functional knowledge and effective talent evaluation.
- Partner with manager in setting functional recruiting strategy through current experiences in the market, recruiting knowledge/experience, analysis of recruiting metrics and strategic partnerships with senior line clients.
- Experience with behavioral interview processes and candidate evaluations
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience recruiting for sales positions
- Ability to establish credibility with senior-level internal clients through strong interpersonal and communication skills
Job: Human Resources