Transfer Station Attendant
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Requisition Primary Location
Waste Connections is currently looking for an Attendant to work at our transfer station in Green River, WY. This is a full time, year round position. Actual schedule will fluctuate so candidate must be willing to work weekends. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
- Safely directing traffic that comes in and out of the transfer station.
- Manual labor including sorting of recyclables.
- Assist in cleaning, pressure washing as needed.
- Operating equipment on a need basis (you will be trained if needed).
- Assist customers by responding to inquiries.
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a labor type roll where you had to utilize customer service skills.
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 8-10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Ability and willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Flagging background is a plus.
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Apply today and Connect with Your Future! www.wasteconnections.com
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)