Sodexo is currently searching for a Manager, Marketing & Communications to join the Supply Management/entegra Procurement Services team. This position is located at our Gaithersburg, Maryland Corporate Headquarters.
The Manager, Marketing & Communications:
- Acts as the departmental Technical Writer providing writing support for multiple internal and external marketing and communication resources.
- Serves as _Chief Editor for weekly/monthly/quarterly publications to ensure appropriate and consistent language. Oversees article placement in internal publications and edits articles for external publications.
- Develops and implements communication and marketing plans for national program changes and/or internal processes.
- Provides support for external client tradeshows including equipment logistics, development of customized marketing materials and vendor support.
- Supports the creation of customized marketing and communication materials both internally and with external design agencies.
- Recommends and utilizes social media to support marketing and communication plans.
- Project management over multiple ongoing projects.
- Promotes a customer/client-centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs, requirements, and expectations.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work alone, or in a team.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment;
- Must have the ability to set deadlines and meet others’ deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software, i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (or related e-mail system).
- Comprehensive understanding of Sodexo internal structure and external manufacturer partners and operations.
Promotes building awareness and positioning to protect the Sodexo brand image within North America. Finds ways to maximize the brand impact both internally and externally with all audiences (employees, clients, customers, influencers, and general public). Coordinates the development and distribution of corporate internal/external communication programs. Creates implements and manages diversity advertising budget, selects and manages diversity advertising agency (including negotiating rates and added value). Crafts appropriate messaging, look and feel for target audience(s). Liaise with Sodexo Alliance Corporate Communications on internal branding projects and initiatives.