Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve".
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking an experienced Food Operations Manager, for our upscale/casual client, Inside Park (Cafe St. Barts) in New York, New York.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo seeks the highest quality of food service professionals who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Account leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and deliver our offerings to clients by building partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. This location is a unique midtown restaurant located in a landmarked building on Park ave. with casual/upscale food and ambiance. There is an outside terrace with 250 seats and indoor dining with 150 seats.
Reporting directly to the Area General Manager, you will have a huge impact on this account. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of 25 Sodexo, non-union frontline (hourly-paid) employees to achieve stellar food service outcomes.
- Oversight and continued innovation of the restaurant offerings, food production, catering and food delivery and wine selection.
- Tracking and maintaining Sodexo Systems, financial outcomes and client satisfaction that align with the standards at Sodexo.
- Developing and executing strategy.
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
- Prior total fiscal accountability including budget forecasting.
- Proven ability to control food and labor cost within the department.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff).
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships.
- Ability to strategically lead and execute multiple priorities.
This manager will work a 5-day 10/hr day schedule.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be impactful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Serviceshttp://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for iPhones and BlackBerry devices http://m.sodexo.jobs/jobs_app.htm
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies