Sodexo is seeking a per diem Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana. Billings Clinic is a Regional acute care, community-owned health care organization consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice, a 285-bed hospital, and a 90-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility. This hospital is the major medical center for a three-state area with state-of-the-art care in oncology, intensive care, cardiology and surgery. All clinical staff are expected to have or grow nutrition support skills.
This position is in the inpatient setting, covering all areas, and does include some weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong acute care experience, either as a dietitian or in a dietetic internship
- Prior experience with utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting
- Ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Strong desire to continue learning and advancing clinical skills
- The opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects, assist with department performance improvement, participate in patient satisfaction, employee training, and precepting dietetic interns
- Good time management skills
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.