Now is the time to join Rockwell Automation to work with leading-edge technologies and make an impact in building a more secure development and production environment for our customers.
We are looking for individuals who want to build their technical expertise in Cybersecurity - to provide architectural direction and technical leadership with regard to securing the products we produce.. As part of our Technical Development Program (TDP), we will accelerate your development in Cybersecurity by partnering you with leading edge project assignments and technical teams that target technology trends critical to the future (and security) of our business.
Upon completion of the program (estimated at 2-3 years), you will be placed into a Security role that aligns with your interests and expertise and offers growing leadership opportunities to quickly build your credibility as an Architect for the business.
- Demonstrated aptitude and passion for the field of Cybersecurity, and desire to become a technical expert in this area
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, especially when applied in a product development context
- Demonstrated analytical / problem-solving skills
- Proven teaming and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Location flexibility, and ability to relocate periodically for several months at a time to complete project requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Control Engineering, or related technical cybersecurity degree
- Demonstrated academic excellence; 3.25 cumulative GPA minimum
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Control Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 years' professional experience - may include co-ops, and/or internships - in the secure design and development of embedded hardware or software products, or other related cybersecurity roles
- Competency in the secure design and development of application and embedded software systems
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Mequon - Wisconsin, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.