Professional Programs Analyst
101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, New Jersey 07645
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The Professional Programs Analyst will be responsible for establishing a clear analytics strategy and measuring results for the Professional Segment programs. The role will cover analytics across the company's entire professional customer facing and focused programs.
- Plan, develop and execute analytics programs, including data collection and analysis processes and quantitative models.
- Optimize current and forthcoming programs.
- Work with sales to determine what relevant and actionable data will be supportive to meeting their objectives.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that relevant data can be mined and aggregated across multiple databases.
- Design and implement appropriate dashboards that effectively and quickly display data.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, IT and other departments to deliver analytics results to decision makers
- Analyze data with the ability to identify sales, remarketing and communication opportunities
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in a quantitative discipline such as Math, Engineering, Business Intelligence or Statistics.
- 3-5+ years' experience.
- General analytics skills, including;
- Hypothesis formation and data identification
- Analytic modeling using methods such as basic statistics, software-assisted segmentation, and linear regression
- Presentation of results in consumable formats, including dynamic dashboards
- Knowledge of common analytics tools
- Ability to develop custom approaches to complex measurement challenges such as data existing in a multitude of disparate databases
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all of levels of the organization and cross-functional teams.
- Capable of working independently; effective at managing multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new and changing situations.