Currently, Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Service Manager 3 to oversee Dining Services at Rocky Mountain College in Billings, MT. Reporting to the General Manager, this Food Service Manager 3 will be responsible for Catering, Concessions as well as overseeing marketing and assisting with Retail.
The position will be responsible for managing all aspects of Food Service at the account including Student Dining, Retail outlets (Starbucks) and catering. This private Liberal Arts College has a student population of 1000 with about 700 on the meal plan. Newly renovated dining area. Total volume of the account is over 2 million. Best qualified candidates will have culinary knowledge as well as customer service experience in order to increase the quality of the Food Programs. Will manage 15 employees.
Sodexo at RMC has been in partnership with the College for over 50 years. This close connection is based on our alignment of mission, involvement in the campus and pursuit of excellence in our programs and our teams. With a growing population base, the school is poised for expansion in the next several years.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement