Sodexo is seeking a Regional Operations Support Executive Chef 2 to support healthcare accounts in the greater Chicago-land area. This is a temporary position for a time period of up to one year. The selected candidate will be eligible to post to other Sodexo positions while in this temporary role.
Seeking a motivated, skilled professional with solid culinary management experience in a high volume environment, food production experience, computer literacy, full HACCP knowledge and ServSafe certification. Position requires the ability to travel to various accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / attributes...
- Experience with At Your Request (AYR)--Room Service Dining or a similar food service program
- The ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff both verbally and in writing
- The ability to identify, on-board, train and develop staff
- Ability to train and develop management and front-line staff
- Solid time management skills with the ability to meet project due dates
- Flexibility to work a schedule that may include some day, evening and weekends shifts
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.