This position interfaces with Rockwell Automation's customers in which the Asset Management Professional (AMP) will be located onsite at a customer location. AMP also interfaces with field sales and support management, corporate account managers, product group and corporate sales management, and local authorized distributor. Principle responsibilities include on-site resource for all customer repair needs, consulting services, report management, installed base evaluations, renewal parts, Third party repair, and quantifying Rockwell Automation sales leads.
*Please note, this position is 3 hours out of Seattle in the Quincy, WA and Moses Lake area.
- Manage the repair process by collecting and entering data into SAP on a daily basis, obtaining, and presenting quotes including coordination of shipping and receiving activities at the customer site.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements in regards to the MRO/repair process with focus on plant reliability.
- Develop relationships with the customer and key decision makers to identify the customer's key performance indicators and create value-add reporting that will assist in the customer and account development for continuous improvements.
- Ability to influence customer
- Perform daily reporting and data analysis by gathering product data from customer ERP systems and RA tracking software. Create metric reports that meet customer requirements. Make recommendations based on inventory levels, failure trends, repair history trends, pricing considerations and obsolescence management.
- Responsible for communication between the customer account and management, RA sales and distributors and RA Product Management to ensure that required information is provided timely and accurately.
- Work as a team member to fulfill the business goals by creating a competitive advantage by developing a business strategy with sales. Identifying and quantifying new commercial opportunities for customer and account development for continuous growth.
- Ability to apply reliability model to improve customers up time and operating equipment effectiveness.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Professional and Technical Expertise
- Communicates effectively
- Adds value for customers and partners
- Attains results by driving productivity
- Demonstrates business and financial acumen
- Develops a deep understanding of industry, competition, region economic trends related to the position and business/function
- Draws accurate conclusions from financial and quantitative information
- Uses financial indicators necessary to accurately forecast and track performance relevant to the position
- Accurately assesses financial impact of key decisions on own business/function
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Associates degree OR related work experience with no degree required. Military training and experience also is equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of experience in commercial or customer relations is required
- Project management or Lean/Productivity improvement skills is preferred
- Basic knowledge of logistics, purchasing, or order management
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and ability to analyze data
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Seattle - Washington
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.