Join a team that's designing products to make the world more productive, secure, and sustainable. As part of the Project Management Office, your primary purpose would be to support Agile Release Trains as part of our Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment.
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) will be an experienced leader who can help navigate the development of complex industrial automation equipment containing power electronics, firmware, software, control hardware, and more. The role will have great visibility and a strong career path. The right candidate will have proven organizational and servant leadership skills along with enough domain experience to guide a strong team of engineering professionals. This is a great role for a leader to make a difference and still have room to grow.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Education / Requirements:
- BS Degree in Engineering or a technical discipline.
- A minimum of eight years in a development engineering capacity associated with the new product introduction, including experience leading multi-functional projects including firmware/software within a cross functional team environment.
- Experience with Agile development, including Scaled Agile principles.
- Proven ability to direct resources, plan project activity and balance financial budgets while also effectively communicating both across teams and upward to senior management.
- Proven ability to lead product development project teams and has a knowledge of detailed product development processes, either within RA or related industry.
- Rockwell Automation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. No sponsorship will be provided with this role.
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) and/or Scrum Certifications.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.