At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Production Test Technician position. This position involves the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment. Must be able to lift 35 lbs and stand for extending periods of time. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
Shift 3: 4:30 AM-4:45 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday
May perform one or more of the following:
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Assemble, Pack, and transfer product
- Complete product specifications by following blueprints, bill of materials, process/verbal instructions
- Identify and correct quality errors and/or issues
- Perform other duties as needed
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
High School Diploma or GED
At least 18 years of age
"Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening."
Preferred 1+ years of related experience in electronic or mechanical field
2 years Associate Electronics degree
Basic Computer Literacy
Basic Reading and Writing
Operations & Engineering Services
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.