The Lean Project Manager will organize, lead and facilitate process improvement across the entire corporation. The areas of focus can potentially be global in scope with a primary focus on transactional, supply chain, and manufacturing areas. As an individual contributor, you will drive improvements in business performance using Lean (and Six Sigma) techniques in support of Business and Corporate organizations to meet financial, business and leadership development goals.
In this role, as a Lean Project Manager, you will work with a variety of Business and Functional Leaders and their Continuous Improvement teams applying your proven leadership and change management skills to drive improvements across our organization. Projects will range up to more strategic multi-functional, multi-business, multi-plant efforts requiring excellent project management and communication skills. As a result, the flexible candidate must be able to travel up to 25% both domestically and internationally. Travel may be for extended lengths of time to enable focus all efforts on the assigned project to achieve expedient results. This great opportunity will afford the selected candidate the ability to have exposure to and exert influence on diverse teams of people in a target rich environment. This position is desired (but not limited) to be based in Milwaukee, WI.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial), Business, Operations or Project Management.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in operational environments such as manufacturing, supply chain, and transactional environments.
- Experience working and leading cross-functional, cross-business and cross-cultural teams and projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Experience working with initiatives focused to institutionalize continuous improvement culture (Toyota Production System or similar).
- Strong working knowledge problem solving / root cause analysis and process management.
- Proven Leadership and Change Management experience driving process improvement projects.
- Hands-on Project Management experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Certified Lean Manufacturing and/or Lean Master with proven completion of projects in which solutions were sought at the root level of the problem.
- Six Sigma knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) preferred.
Operations & Engineering Services
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Mequon - Wisconsin, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.