The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- You will enhance our security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; effectively engage and respond to technical and procedural requirements both within the InfoSec team, IT and Business groups.
- You don't look at Security as a tool or control, you have a holistic understanding to risk management and are conversant in balancing Business operations with enabling security solutions.
- You have a clear and well-versed understanding of various IT functions and address risk by each layer to deliver comprehensive technology asset protection.
- You don't work but you have fun doing what you do, you are at your best when you take on complex problems and don't forget to bring others along as you collaboratively learn & teach.
Major tasks & responsibilities
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting a wide range of security platform tools including -
- SEIM, IDS/IPS, Cloud & End point Security
- Content filtering
- Logical access controls, identity and access management
- Data loss prevention
- Firewalls, Unified Threat Management devices
- Application & Network Vulnerability scanners
- Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Forensics software, security incident response.
- Recommend and coordinate the application of fixes, patches, disaster recovery procedures in the event of a security breach
- Conduct risk assessments, penetration tests and diagnose Intranet & Internet intrusion attempts, and cyber-crime response
- Recommend security architecture considerations with analytical data and deliver security service to the recommendation.
- Implement technical solutions to requirements supporting SSAE16, FISMA, ISO 27001
- Provide support to external & Internal audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts, analyze industry trends, assesses the impact of emerging security threats on the enterprise risk level
- Perform project leadership tasks on assigned security projects
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Contribute as an active player to the continued development of enterprise-wide security strategy
- Develop and deliver security awareness and technology presentations, training.
- Experience with open source security tools & models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance or related field
- Three (3) years in a system administration (e.g., Network, Windows) role preferred
- Five or more years' experience in Information security
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory program requirements.
- Experience analyzing network, event and security logs, and/or IDS alert logs.
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, with a 'hands on', problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business needs and operational directives and deliver superior results.
- Experience in implementing Security Platforms, Processes and Tools
(any of the following with one required core Security Certification -- Ex: CISSP)
CISSP, CISA, CEH, CSSLP, CHFI, CCSP, GCIH, GCIA, PMP, ITIL v3, Six Sigma