Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you've come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company's support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance - you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note: The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.