COMBINED INSURANCE PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
Combined Insurance, a Chubb company, is seeking interns to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company for a Summer 2018 internship. Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded and ethical. Spend your summer working as a Combined Insurance Intern where you will have the opportunity to gain career-building experience.
Who are we looking for?
Successful interns at Combined Insurance come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common, and these attributes will lead to your success at Combined:
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments; including under pressure
- Intellectual agility: capable and willing to master and apply new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
Location: Rosemont, IL (by Chicago O'Hare)
- Marketing- preferred majors: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or other related field
- Finance - preferred majors: Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Human Resources - preferred majors: HR, Training, I/O Psychology, Organization Development
Location: Downtown Chicago
- Business Operations - preferred majors: Business, Management, or other related field
- Information Technology - preferred majors: Information Technology, or other related field
- Claim - preferred majors: Insurance, Business, or other related field
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Oral and written communication skills
- Strong record of academic achievement (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA to qualify)
- Actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (cannot be a college graduate at time of internship)
- Local to Chicagoland area
We have several internships available in the following departments. Please specify which internship interests you when applying.
All applications must be received by Friday, March 2nd, 2018
Combined Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jan 9, 2018, 6:20:12 PM