Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
The AppleCare Service Training team is looking for an energetic candidate with great technical knowledge to deliver and support technical training in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and English. The responsibilities of this role include on-camera training delivery, distance learning, virtual instructor-lead training, translation support, content creation, and escalation support.
-Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and English required
-3-5 years relevant work experience in training or a similar field
-In depth technical experience with macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS and Apple hardware
-Able to develop strong relationships quicklyA self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills
-Ability to juggle competing priorities and shift focus to support changing needs of the business
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Proficient in Excel/Numbers, Pages, and Keynote applications
- Delivers training across multiple modalities, covering Apple hardware and software, customer service, systems, and procedures
- Provides training-related support for internal and external partners
- Analyze current support processes and procedures to continually seek new efficiencies
- Maintain studios and training rooms, ensuring rooms are equipped and set up with the necessary equipment to conduct classes, including computers, software, networking, peripherals, and audio/visual aids
- Assist with the development of training materials, particularly in the areas of online service training, hands-on hardware repair labs, interactive role play exercises, and virtual instructor-led training
- Customize training materials as needed to ensure training meets the needs of specified on the job tasks
- Meet instructional learning objectives though delivery of courses.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of course materials
- Manage performance feedback to Apple management
- Responsible for translating and verifying completed translations of training content
Bachelor's degree (Education, Instructional Design, or Engineering)
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.