Branch Manager - Houston
- A growing financial services organization that is quickly becoming a "One Stop Money Shop".
We have an extensive product line to include: Installment Loans, Check Cashing, Title Loans, Money Transfers, Bill Payments, Pre-Paid Visa Debit Cards, International Mobile Recharge, Lottery Tickets and Money Orders as well as exploring several other venues. With over 300 stores in Texas and neighboring states alone your career opportunities are endless!
- We conduct ourselves with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We treat ourselves, our customers, and our business partners as one big family.
- We respect all individuals regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, educational level, etc.
- We pride ourselves in providing the absolute best customer service in the financial services industry.
- We welcome and promote the financial advancement of our employees and customers.
As a Branch Manager you will oversee a location.
- Needed is a proven leader that can coach sales, service, and collections to a team of Associates in an interactive way while also protecting financial profitability.
- You must be able to teach, direct, supervise, motivate, and communicate while building collaborative relationships with employees and Supervisors.
- Excellent Customer Service is demonstrated in the positive behaviors that attract and retain both employees and clients.
- Company wants to be known as the company that innovates and delivers products that offer value and usefulness. If you possess these qualities and have lending and or credit decision making experience please send us your resume.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or level of knowledge through work experience generally gained by such a degree.
- Strong leadership, communication, technical, logical, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn new applications and system and the ability to influence staff to learn continuously and improve performance.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions and communicate actions.
- Ability to manage to meet strict deadlines and budget criteria.
- Ability and initiative to work extra hours as projects and deadlines dictate.
- Must speak, read and write in Spanish / English fluently.
Reports to Area Manager
Position available in the greater Houston Area
- Business Experience
- Process Management Experience
- Inventory Control Experience
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Due to the fiduciary accountabilities within this job, a valid credit check, social security verification and criminal background check will be required as part of the selection process.