Field Interviewers are responsible for:
- Making in-person contact with selected households to discuss the study, answer questions and obtain participation
- Collecting confidential information and administering the NSDUH interview
- Working a fluid schedule of approximately 20-25 hours a week, mostly evenings and weekends, when work is available
- Independently managing administrative duties, including participating in conference calls and completing online trainings
Ideal Candidates have the following attributes:
- Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Positive, self-motivated, curious, and enjoy interacting with people from culturally-diverse backgrounds
- Effective time, schedule, and workload management skills to meet set deadlines
- Computer skills, namely email and internet proficiency
- Pay Rate
- This position falls under the Services Contract Act (SCA). Hourly wage will be determined based on the county in which work is being performed. The pay rate for Washington DC is $20.03/hour. In addition to hourly pay, a Health and Welfare stipend of $4.41 per hour will be provided for up to 40 hours per week.
This position offers:
- Annual incentive payments
- Eligibility to receive pay for up to 10 holidays
- Annual vacation time payout
- Paid training
- Paid mileage for traveling to selected households
- Access to 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to work on a project that collects data to support planning for prevention and treatment programs that serve their community
- Certified bilingual interviewers will be paid an additional $0.50 per hour
For more information about this position, watch this informative video: https://vimeo.com/246310760
Apply here to begin the conversation about this position. Interviews are ongoing and the position will begin in March 2018.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.