Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a Training Center Administrative Assisant (bilingual, preferred) to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
Working closely with the Learning and Development Leadership Team the Training Center Administrative Assistant is fully responsible for the administration of the training department processes and procedures. The Training Center Administrative Assistant will provide support to the team on education projects, communications, presentations and reporting. The Training Center Administrative Assistant will implement processes and procedures so that the department runs smoothly and efficiently to meet business requirements.
The Training Center Administrative Assistant will provide a high quality of support utilizing excellent administrative and critical thinking skills.
- Provide support to all members of the Learning and Development Leadership Team, Facilitators and Trainees
- Engage in back up activities for other Learning and Development Administrative Assistants
- Plan meetings and activities
- Ability to analyze collated data and to provide detail narrative including conclusions and recommendations for the Learning and Development Leadership Team
- Produce various statistical reports
- Manage calendars, arrange travel plans and organize events and engagements
- Order / manage inventory of materials and supplies for training center needs
- Achieve high level of accuracy for all administrative tasks
- Coordinate copy and assemble projects for training guides and presentation
- Proofread training materials with a high degree of accuracy
- Edit and format training documents and presentations with a high level of accuracy and speed
- Operate as a primary contact for inter-departmental requests, including Sales, Recruiting, Licensing, IT, and Finance
- Maintain records of Trainee activities and assessments
- Aid in the onboarding of new Facilitators
- Engage in ad hoc requests as needed
3-5 years administrative assistant experience
Strong proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (prefer advanced level of expertise in PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Bilingual (English/Spanish) with the ability to read, write, and speak in both English and Spanish, preferred
Strong communication skills (face to face, written, verbal)
Strong organizational skills
Strong proactive mindset
Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
Ability to review, interpret and report both written and various statistical data with attention to detail
Ability to test the validity and reliability of reporting applications
Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making
Ability to maintain high ethical standards
Ability to stay calm and flexible in a changing environment
As a Combined/ACE corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. ACE is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and an ACE Group company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, ACE Group, is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
Job Posting - Jan 11, 2018, 4:26:36 PM