• Bachelor’s degree.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the automotive market selling to OEM’s, Tier One, Tier Two and Tier Three suppliers. Proven history in successful sales growth and prospecting.
• Must have a team selling approach to the job. Must be familiar with Strategic Selling concept and able to put it into action.
• Proficiency in use of networking/prospecting programs like: LinkedIn, Spoke, Jigsaw, data.com.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is a must.
• Must possess spoken and written fluency in English and Spanish.
• Demonstrated presentation skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, sales team, program management and the plants.
• Excellent team building skills and knows how to motivate others throughout the organization. Needs to take hard measures to ensure maximum results for the Bourns Automotive Division and Bourns overall.
• Possess out of the box thinking attitude.
• Flexibility and high energy level required
• Must possess and maintain a Valid Driver’s License.
This position is located at the Auburn Hills, Michigan office.
Bourns offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including 401(k) with company match, profit sharing and retirement savings plan, education reimbursement, paid vacation, holidays, plus comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED