Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a Program Manager - Incentives to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
This position is responsible for managing sales incentive & recognition programs, including program development and logistics. Work closely with Sales, Finance and Marketing to develop and execute sales incentives programs to positively impact sales activity and results. Continuously support the sales strategies through partnership with the Director, Incentives to ensure success of our national sales incentives programs.
- Creates and manages all North American incentive programs and promotions based on needs of business
- Manages all incentive & awards program projects from inception to conclusion, including but not limited to the development & execution of project plans & budget, ongoing monitoring, tracking, sourcing, purchasing & ordering of awards, and results validation.
- Proactively engage with the Sales Executive & Field Operations teams to drive and promote all incentives and award programs
- Responsible for customer service issues related to the sales incentive programs
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of current incentive programs through ROI, in partnership with our Finance department; assess what can be done differently to increase department efficiency and sales production.
- Manage and oversee project team which includes internal incentives and marketing teams and external vendors
- Create, develop, and execute incentive campaigns, including theme concept, marketing and communication plans & promotional items (sourcing & purchase) to create engagement within the sales organization
- Responsible for posting program content on the PMA & Salesforce Portals
- Evaluate potential opportunities to leverage sales products through incentives to attract new customers and drive sales
- Develop prizes and awards, work with vendors on design and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision to ensure work is completed within deadlines
- Excellent Critical Thinking skills and ability to identify & apply new concepts within the company framework
- Develop and maintain superior knowledge of all existing and new products
- Highly organized, detailed and analytical
- Proactive approach in problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, use professional judgment and work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive results in a matrix environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6+ years of program management experience developing and executing sales incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of the incentive industry best practices and trends
- PMP Certification preferred
As a Combined/ACE corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. ACE is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and an ACE Group company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Our parent company, ACE Group, is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
Job Posting - Jan 26, 2018, 12:51:36 PM