Combined Insurance, is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
mission of the Combined Operations team is to provide quality service to our customers and producers that provides a competitive advantage in the market and supports revenue growth for both existing and new sales channels and markets. Our
vision for Operations is to be a unified customer-focused organization emphasizing integrated service, cost effectiveness, efficiency and value.
The Operations Strategy & Performance group is responsible for developing key strategies to improve the effectiveness of our Operations in the U.S. and Canada, providing the project leadership and support needed to implement these strategies, and assisting the Operations team with thought leadership and other consulting assistance as needed. The group also provides key support activities related to operational performance, reporting and quality assurance.
The Scheduler role is a key position within the Operations Strategy and Performance group reporting to the COE Lead. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining the Operations Team schedules in our Workforce Management software.
- Work closely with Workforce Analysts to understand resource needs and staffing plans.
- Create and maintain accurate employee schedules in Workforce Management software.
- Process daily adjustments to staffing plans, based on feedback from Workforce Analysts, and republish CSR schedules daily.
- Process management requests, once approved by Workforce Analysts, for scheduling of administrative time and non-production activities (meetings, training, etc.).
- Assist management in the contact centers with queue management and skill-based call routing.
- Monitor staff attendance and real-time schedule adherence.
- Report on headcount, attendance, shrinkage, unplanned time-off occurrences, schedule adherence / compliance, etc.
- Facilitate the tracking of project hours.
- Develop working relationships with management and staff across all functional areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Broad understanding of contact center operations
- Broad understanding of key contact center performance metrics, such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- Basic knowledge of ACD and Workforce Management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a contact center
- Bilingual is preferred
- Problem-Solving - Takes an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- Solution Development - Understands business problems and requirements and develops practical, cost-effective solutions and recommendations.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement - Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally as well as think of better ways to do things.
- Adaptability - Ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and being receptive to feedback.
- Results Orientation - Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
- Relationship-Building - Is helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Influencing Others - Ability to influence others with facts, trend analysis and other supporting data, to negotiate effectively to effect win-win outcomes, and to engage and motivate team members.
- Business Acumen - Understands the relationship between the activity and the business / customers impacted and applies business knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jan 26, 2018, 12:42:03 PM