The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! Immerse yourself in color. Our Color Innovation & Technology team at Benjamin Moore & Co. is looking for an intern to work on key projects involving the curation and analysis of color standards and lighting. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Color Technology team on the creation, curation and measurement of color standards and lighting.
- Support the development of analysis tools to be used internally.
- Maintain and calibrate key instrumentation utilized in evaluations.
- Provide weekly presentations on key learnings for peer review.
- The intern can be a current student pursing a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math degree at the university/college level.
- Laboratory course work preferred.
- Demonstrate organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Support day-to-day requests and is able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong command of the full Microsoft Office Suite, with high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.