The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting internship opportunity, you will support our Color & Design team by planning and organizing color collection archives. In addition, you will have the chance to participate in color concept development sessions.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Accessing, cataloging, identifying and inventorying color collections.
- Creating a map of each color, documenting touch points across all color tools.
- Ordering and refilling color sheets.
- Maintaining full inventory of color tools.
- Reviewing the current archive and deleting duplicate images.
- Thorough review of the quality control filing system.
- Create and manage history wall in Flanders, NJ facility and Montvale, NJ entrance.
- Attending staff meetings, as necessary.
- The preferred candidate is a college student pursing a degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Interior Design, Archiving/Library Science or a related area of study.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects at once.
- Works well individually and as part of a team.
- Mac and PC proficient.
- Maintains a positive and can-do attitude.
- PowerPoint Presentation experience is a plus.