The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! In this exciting opportunity, you will help the Exterior Laboratory team develop new and innovative coating products. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Synthesize coatings samples.
- Perform wet and dry test methods to synthesized coatings.
- Record testing data.
- Assist in data analysis and design of experiments (DOE) evaluations.
- Provide a presentation on learnings for peer review.
- The Intern can be a college student pursuing a degree in Science, Chemistry, or related area of study.
- Demonstrate a superior ability to work well independently or in a diverse team across multiple departments.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and, especially Excel).
- Science laboratory experimentation experience.
- Strong math skills i.e. unit conversion/percentages.
- Familiarity with PPE and use of proper laboratory safety equipment.